CASTINE, Maine - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team competed in a non-scoring final dual meet of the season with Maine Maritime Academy at Bok Pool on Tuesday night.
- The group of Ellie Clarke, Emily Grinnell, Maddie Wing, and Abby Ketch won the 200 Medley Relay with a new school and Bok Pool record time of 2:00.61. The previous school record time of 2:01.82 was held by Leslie Donlin, Kassidy Harris, Lara Sarett, and Keeli Wood for three years. The Bok Pool record time of 2:12.77 was set by Western Connecticut State's relay team of Tomporowski, Alfieri, Henry, Capellaro on January 16th, 2019.
- Wing won the 50 Free (26.98).
- Morgan Veilleux finished as the runner-up in the 50 Free (28.23).
- Sydney Jordan took third place in the 50 Free (29.67) and second in the 50 Back (34.23).
- Kelsey Poland was sixth in the 50 Free (30.76) and second in the 100 Free (1:14.08).
- Clarke led off the 200 Medley Relay with a new school and Bok Pool record time of 29.12 and then rebroke both when she hit the wall first in the 50 Back with a time of 28.88. Clarke's previous school record of time of 29.40 was set on October 25th, 2019 and the Bok Pool record time of 31.50 was held by Olivia Keliher of Norwich, which was set on January 18th, 2020.
- Ketch won the 50 Fly with a new Bok Pool record time of 29.36. The previous Bok Pool record time of 29.93 was held by Domonique Ector of Norwich.
- Grinnell won the 100 Breast (1:17.48).
- Poland, Ketch, Wing and Clarke won the 200 Free Relay with a new Bok Pool record time of 1:50.83. They shattered the previous Bok Pool Record time of 1:54.82 held by Plymouth State's relay team of Svetin, Gresham, Donnell, and Turell by four seconds.
The Eagles will compete in the GNAC Championship at the Boston Sports Institute in Wellesley, Mass. this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.