CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team sits in a two-way tie for 17th place through 34 events of the 2019 New England Intercollegiate Swimming & Diving Association (NEISDA) Championship with 103 points.
Simmons University leads the pack with 972.5 points, while Roger Williams University (871), Brandeis University (754), Keene State College (695), Bridgewater State University (516.5) round out the top five.
- Jelena Graef, Ave Emery, Maddie Wing, and Erin Auccoin swam together to post the 19th fastest time in the in the preliminary round of the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:04.86, an effort worth 12 points.
- Ivan Radovanovic, Kayla Redman, Megan Johnston, and Kelsey Poland swam exhibition to post a 2:14.33 in the 200 Medley Relay.
- Emery finished 27th in the 50 Fly (29.55).
- Ashley Clark was 44th in the 50 Fly (32.17).
- Aucoin swam the ninth fastest time in the preliminaries of the 200 Free (2:03.19), earning her the top seed in the B-Final. In her evening swim of the 200 Free, Aucoin rocketed to a 11th place finish with a time of 2:03.01, an effort worth 16 points.
- Wing took 23rd in the 200 Free (2:12.66), an effort worth four points.
The action concludes on Sunday, February 24th at at MIT's Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center with the preliminary events starting at 10:00 a.m. and the finals kicking off at 5:30 p.m.