CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team sits in 16th place through 20 events of the 2019 New England Intercollegiate Swimming & Diving Association (NEISDA) Championship with 87 points.
Roger Williams University leads the pack with 507 points, while Simmons University (474.5), Brandeis University (400), Keene State College (389), Bridgewater State University (326) round out the top five.
- Erin Aucoin, Maddie Wing, Kayla Redman, Ashley Clark swam together to post the 15th fastest time in the 200 Free Relay with a new school record time of 1:49.87, an effort worth 24 points.
- Jelena Graef, Kelsey Poland, Ivana Radovanovic and Megan Johnston swam exhibition to post a 1:58.25 in the 200 Free Relay.
- Aucoin finished 17th in the 500 Free (5:42.99), an effort worth nine points.
- Ava Emery was 17th in the 100 Fly (1:05.11), an effort worth nine points.
- Clark placed 28th in the 100 Fly (1:12.22).
- Redman finished 38th in the 50 Breast (36.84) and tied for 30th in 50 Free (27.78).
- Graef was 37th in the 50 Free (28.61).
- Wing placed 17th in the 200 IM (2:31.43), an effort worth nine points.
- Graef, Emery, Wing and Aucoin placed 16th in the 400 Medley Relay with a 4:36.22, an effort worth 22 points.
Action resumes on Saturday, February 23rd at MIT's Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center with the preliminary events starting at 10:00 a.m. and the finals kicking off at 6:00 p.m.