BOSTON - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team sits in fifth place through 22 events of the 2019 Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) Championship with 165 points.
- Erin Aucoin placed eighth in the 500 Free (5:38.74), an effort worth 11 points.
- Maddie Wing placed 11th in the 200 IM (2:36.03) and seventh in the 100 Free (1:00.39), an effort worth 18 points.
- Kassidy Harris took 11th in the 100 Breast (1:15.55) and ninth in the 50 Breast (35.59), an effort worth 15 points.
- Kayla Redman was 14th in the 100 Breast (1:23.96) and 13th in the 50 Breast (37.84), an effort worth six points.
- Ava Emery finished seventh in the 100 Fly (1:04.99), an effort worth 12 points.
- Ashley Clark placed 12th in the 100 Fly (1:11.21), an effort worth five points.
- Zoe Mather was 16th in the 100 Fly (1:22.42), an effort worth a point.
- Ivana Radovanovic took 14th in the 200 Back (2:50.18), an effort worth three points.
- Alyssa Patterson placed tenth in the 1 meter diving (six program) with 132.30 points, an effort worth seven points.
- Radovanovic, Harris, Emery and Aucoin swam together to finish in sixth place in the 400 Medley Relay with a time of 4:38.52, an effort worth 26 points.
The action concludes on Sunday, February 3rd at the Holmes Sports Center with the preliminary events starting at 9:30 a.m. and the finals kicking off at 4:00 p.m.