DARTMOUTH, Mass. – The Husson University women's swimming & diving team competed in the 7th Annual Louise Goodrum Invitational at Tripp Athletic Center on Saturday afternoon, hosted by UMass.-Dartmouth. The meet was a non-scoring event.
- The quartet of Ava Emery, Kayla Redman, Maddie Wing and Erin Aucoin combined to finish sixth in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:05.40.
- The group of Megan Johnston, Kelsey Poland, Ashley Clark and Ivana Radovanovic finished in 21st place in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:30.01.
- Aucoin finished third in the 200 Free (2:07.19), second in the 100 Free (58.92), and eighth in the 100 IM (1:09.16).
- Wing placed fifth in the 200 Free (2:08.83), fourth in the 100 Free (59.15), tenth in the 50 Fly (30.60), and sixth in the 100 IM (1:08.58).
- Clark took 15th in the 200 Free (2:20.49) and 21st in the 50 Fly (31.99).
- Johnston was 32nd in the 50 Back (37.96), 33rd in the 100 Free (1:08.89) and 48th in the 100 IM (1:23.16).
- Fleck finished 40th in the 50 Back (39.66) and in the 100 Free (1:11.53), and 30th in the 100 Back (1:26.95).
- Emery placed seventh in the 50 Breast (36.31), 25th in the 50 Free (28.96), fifth in the 100 Breast (1:19.21), and 13th in the 100 IM (1:11.30)
- Redman took 17th in the 50 Breast (37.63) and in the 100 Free (1:03.04), 26th in the 50 Free (28.96), and tied for 23rd in the 50 Fly (32.36).
- Radovanovic finished 27th in the 50 Breast (40.96), 49th in the 50 Free (32.15), 24th in the 100 Back (1:20.10) and 29th in the 100 IM (1:16.65).
- Poland was 28th in the 50 Breast (40.96), tied for 42nd in the 50 Free (30.83), and 35th in the 100 Free (1:09.81).
- Natalie Champagne was 60th in the 50 Free (36.40).
- Alyssa Patterson placed sixth in the 1-meter diving (133.05 pts.).
- Clark, Emery, Wing and Aucoin swam together to win the 200 Free Relay (1:52.60).
- The quartet Fleck, Poland, Johnston, and Redman finished 13th in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 2:04.48.
The Green and Gold return to the pool, this coming Saturday when they travel to Standish, Maine for a tri-meet with the Monks of Saint Joseph's College of Maine and the Nor'Easters of the University of New England.