WESTON, Mass. - The Husson women's swimming & diving team dropped their final dual meets of the season, falling to Regis College (196-66) and Bridgewater State University (203-56) in a double-dual meet at Regis Pool on Saturday.
- Heidi Demers, Kassidy Harris, Ashley Clark, Lara Sarett combined to finished third in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:10.05.
- The group of Megan Johnston, Kelsey Poland, Zoe Mather and Phoebe Fleck took fifth in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:27.73.
- Ashleigh Beaudoin finished eighth in the 200 Free (2:36.08) and fifth in the 500 Free (7:02.28).
- Sarah Wilson was ninth in the 200 Free (3:01.21), swam exhibition in the 50 Free (36.98) and finished tenth in the 100 Free (1:23.46).
- Harris placed seventh in the 50 Back (36.54) and fifth in the 100 IM (1:12.77)
- Johnston was eighth in the 50 Back (37.02) and the 50 Free (29.36).
- Fleck finished ninth in the 50 Back (38.74) and sixth in the 100 Back (1:24.08).
- Natalie Champagne swam exhibition in the 50 Back (43.35), the 50 Free (35.80) and placed ninth in the 100 Free (1:20.39).
- Demers placed second in the 50 Breast (36.14), swam exhibition in the 50 Free (32.01) and was fourth in the 100 IM (1:12.75)
- Poland was eighth in the 50 Breast (42.08)
- Mather finished sixth in the 100 Fly (1:30.98) and eighth in the 50 Fly (36.63)
- Sarett finished as the runner-up in the 50 Free (26.66) and won the 100 Breast (1:13.85).
- Clark was ninth in the 50 Free (30.32) and sixth in the 50 Fly (34.49).
- Harris, Clark, Demers and Sarett swam together to finish fifth in the 200 Free Relay (1:59.43).
- The quartet of Wilson, Poland, Beaudoin and Mather finished sixth in the 200 Free Relay (2:13.16).
Husson returns to the pool in a few weeks when they travel to the University of Rhode Island for the 2018 New England Intercollegiate Swimming & Diving Association (NEISDA) Championship from Thursday, February 15th to Sunday, February 18th.