WESTON, Mass. – The Husson University women's swimming & diving saw their five dual meet winning streak end on Saturday morning with two dual meet loses to Regis (Mass.) and Bridgewater State as they concluded their season. The Pride defeated the Eagles by a score of 183-65 and Husson lost to the Bears by a 169-70 margin.
The Eagles finished their season with a 6-4 record in dual meets as they set a new single-season record for wins.
Regis (Mass.) defeated Bridgewater State by a score of 159-92 to wrap up their campaign with a 6-5 mark as they doubled their win total from last season and the Bears concluded their season with a 5-11 record.
- The quartet of Megan Johnston, Lara Sarett, Ashley Clark and Amber Britton combined to finish 3rd in the 200 medley relay with a 2:08.24.
- Katrina Aman took 2nd in the 1000 free (14:17.00) and 8th in the 500 free (6:53.45).
- Gabrielle Peabody finished 6th in the 200 free (2:24.49), 7th in the 50 free (29.30) and 6th in the 100 free (1:03.44).
- Macy Mansir was 10th in the 200 free (2:40.53) and 11th in the 100 free (1:13.00).
- Sarah Wilson took 11th in the 200 free (3:05.20), swam exhibition in the 50 free (37.12) and in the 100 free (1:26.08)
- Alexis Lower placed 12th in the 200 free (3:43.82), swam exhibition in the 100 free (1:15.02) and took 9th in the 500 free (9:48.31)
- Johnston finished 6th in the 50 back (35.88) and 5th in the 100 back (1:17.11).
- Clark was 5th in the 100 fly (1:13.54) and 4th in the 500 free (6:12.97).
- Zoe Mather placed 7th in the 100 fly (1:28.65), 12th in the 100 free (1:15.26) and 5th in the 50 fly (37.02).
- Sarett won the 50 free (26.87), the 100 breast (1:12.56) and was 2nd in the 200 IM (2:29.97).
- Britton took 8th in the 50 free (29.62) and 7th in the 50 free (1:06.44).
- Madison Cole was 10th in the 50 free (32.59) and swam exhibition in the 100 free (1:14.41).
- Natalie Champagne swam exhibition in the 50 free (34.45), the 100 free (1:18.10) and took 7th in the 50 fly (37.02).
- Britton, Peabody, Clark and Johnston swam together to finish 4th in the 200 free relay with a time of 1:59.53.
- The quartet of Mather, Aman, Mansir and Cole finished 7th in the 200 free relay with a time of 2:12.61.
Husson returns to the pool in a few weeks when the team travels to the University of Rhode Island for the NEISDA Championships from Friday, February 12th to Sunday, February 14th.