BANGOR, Maine - The Husson University Women's swimming & diving closed out their home portion of their 2015-16 season with a dual meet win over Saint Joseph's College of Maine, 135-107 at the Webber Pool on Saturday afternoon to extend their winning streak to five.
- The quartet of Megan Johnston, Lara Sarett, Ashley Clark and Gabrielle Peabody combined to win the 200 medley relay with a 2:09.60.
- Katrina Aman took 2nd in the 1650 free (24:29.76) and 3rd in the 500 free (7:00.46).
- Alexis Lower placed 3rd in the 1650 free (34:25.74) and swam exhibition in the 100 free (1:15.02).
- Peabody finished 2nd in the 200 free (2:24.91) and the 50 free (29.44).
- Macy Mansir was 3rd in the 200 free (2:37.72) and 4th in the 500 free (7:11.55).
- Rachael Wheeler was 4th in the 200 free (2:39.85) and 5th in the 100 free (1:11.07).
- Sarah Wilson swam exhibition in the 200 free (3:09.19) and in the 100 free (1:23.06)
- Brittany Gaudet swam exhibition in 200 free (3:10.34) and in the 100 free (1:30.37).
- Johnston finished 2nd in the 50 back (37.12) and 3rd in the 100 back (1:18.27).
- Madison Cole took 4th in the 50 back (40.07) and swam exhibition in the 100 free (1:15.02).
- Natalie Champagne was 5th in the 50 back (41.36), 4th in the 100 back (1:30.81) and 3rd in the 50 fly (43.72).
- Sarett won the 50 breast (32.43), 100 back (1:09.03) and the 500 free (6:11.87).
- Harris finished 3rd in the 50 breast (37.04) and the 200 breast (2:55.42), and 2nd in the 100 IM (1:17.55).
- Clark won the 100 fly (1:13.17) and finished 2nd in the 100 free (1:05.17).
- Mather placed 4th in the 100 fly (1:30.00) and 2nd in the 50 fly (35.84).
- Amber Britton won the 50 free (28.80) and placed 3rd in the 100 free (1:09.91).
- Britton, Johnston, Clark and Peabody swam together to win the 200 free relay with a time of 1:59.53.
- The quartet of Wheeler, Aman, Mansir and Cole finished 3rd in the 200 free relay with a time of 2:08.56.
- The group of Wilson, Gaudet, Champagne and Lower finished 4th in the 200 free relay with a time of 2:46.01.
Husson recognized one senior prior to the meet for her accomplishments with the Husson University women's swimming & diving program: Katrina Aman.
The Eagles will return to the pool on Saturday, January 30th when they travel to Regis (Mass.) for a 1:00 p.m. tri-meet with Bridgewater State.