AUBURN, Maine – Husson University women's golf team placed third with a 766 (384-382) team score in the two-day Bates College Invitational at the Martindale Country Club this weekend.
Bowdoin College claimed the team title with a 661 (337-324) card and Bowdoin's Caroline Farber earned Medalist honors with a 156 (81-75) score.
Bates College finished as the runner-up with a 711 (354-357).
FOR THE EAGLES:
- Taylor Burbo tied for 8th with a 184 (89-95).
- Katie Goulet carded a 185 (94-91), good enough for 10th.
- Makenzie Plourde shot a two-day score of 198 (103-95), which placed her 13th.
- Hailee Perkins finished 14th with a 201 (98-103).
- Veronica Diaz placed 16th after shooting a 209 (108-101)
The Eagles return to the links next weekend when they host their first-ever home tournament at the Bangor Municipal Golf Course in program history.