BANGOR, Maine - The Husson University men's swimming & diving team fell to Maine Maritime Academy, 139-99, at Webber Pool on Friday evening.
- The quartet of Steven Johnston, Joe Vail, Tom Cote and Dan Egan combined to win in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 1:47.14.
- Adam Colter was fourth in the 200 Free (2:13.10) and fifth in the 500 Free (6:05.96).
- Jordan McCoy finished third in the 50 Back (31.69) and fifth in the 50 Fly (29.37).
- Vail placed second in the 50 Breast (31.15), won the 100 Breast (1:10.10) and the 100 IM (1:01.42).
- Egan took third in the 50 Breast (32.66) and second in the 100 Free (56.70).
- Johnston won the 100 Fly (57.94), the 100 Free (53.11) and the 50 Fly (25.77).
- T. Cote placed second in the 100 Fly (59.89), third in the 100 Back (1:07.76) and the 100 IM (1:04.04).
- Andrew Cote was third in the 50 Free (24.89) and fourth in the 50 Fly (27.82).
- Spencer Bernat finished fourth in the 50 Free (25.58).
- Egan, A. Cote, Bernat and Colter swam together to finish in second place in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 1:39.25.
The Eagles return to the pool on November 15th for a double-dual meet at Saint Joseph's (Maine) with Maine Maritime.