DARTMOUTH, Mass. – The Husson University men's swimming & diving team competed in the 7th Annual Louise Goodrum Invitational at Tripp Athletic Center on Saturday afternoon, hosted by UMass.-Dartmouth. The meet was a non-scoring event.
- The quartet of Steven Johnston, Joe Vail, Caelan Lecrone and Dan Egan combined to finish sixth in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 1:50.58.
- Vail finished tenth in the 200 Free (2:01.49), 12th in the 100 Fly (1:04.96) and the 100 Back (1:03.78), and 19th in the 50 Fly (28.95).
- Miles placed 15th in the 200 Free (2:12.21), 21st in the 100 Free (59.79), 26th in th 50 Fly (30.58) and 27th in the 100 IM (1:13.94).
- Adam Colter was 12th in the 50 Back (35.62), 29th in the 50 Free (26.90), and 26th in 100 Free (1:02.96).
- Egan took tenth in the 50 Breast (32.70) and the 50 Free (24.73), 14th in 100 Free (56.21), and 22nd in the 100 IM (1:08.08).
- Lecrone finished 15th in the 100 Fly (1:13.46) and the 50 Fly (28.46), 25th in the 50 Free (26.53), and 22nd the 100 Free (1:00.07).
- Johnston won the 50 Free with a new school record time of 22.17, the 100 Free (50.02) and the 100 IM with a new school record time of 58.35, took fifth in the 100 Back with a new school record time of 1:00.11, and lead off the 200 Medley Relay with a new school record time in the 50 Back with a 26.27.
- Ian Blackstone was 33rd in the 50 Free (29.11).
- Jordan McCoy placed 17th in the 100 Back (1:13.38) and 25th in the 50 Fly (30.06).
- Lecrone, Egan, Vail and Johnston swam together to finish fifth in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 1:38.51.
- The group of Blackstone, Colter, McCoy and Miles combined to finish 12th in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 1:51.22.
The Green and Gold return to the pool, this coming Saturday when they travel to Standish, Maine for a tri-meet with the Monks of Saint Joseph's College of Maine and the Nor'Easters of the University of New England.